At DNA Plumbing, we’ve been providing years of trusted plumbing service to the community in Mckinney, TX. Our skilled plumbers provide homeowners and businesses alike with lasting repairs and installation services. We’re honored that so many of our clients come back to us year after year for their inspections and remodeling projects.
We know that many homeowners and business owners have had traumatic experiences with a plumber that took advantage of a plumbing emergency to extort more money. At DNA Plumbing, we simply won’t stand for that. Our courteous team will never push repairs that aren’t needed or upgrades that cost more just to make an extra buck. We want to serve you as a reliable plumber in Mckinney, TX that you can always call for your questions and concerns. If you need a trustworthy plumber that pursues your needs and budget requirements above all else, give our team a call at (214) 799-8080.
Our Plumbing Services
Our team strives to serve your plumbing needs in every way possible. We don’t believe in one trick ponies. That’s why DNA Plumbing has expanded our services to become an even more versatile plumber in Mckinney, TX communities. In addition to basic plumbing services, our team also can repair damaged gas lines to protect your home and business from dangerous leaks. That’s not all! Take a look at our list below to see our full assortment of services.
- Main Line Repairs If you need repairs for your main water line, our team offers quick, reliable repair service.
- Busted, Rusted & Broken Pipes No matter how how pipes have been damaged, our team is happy to provide repairs and replacement.
- Backflow Prevention Nobody wants to see backflow prevention fail! Talk to our team about scheduling an inspection and repairs.
- Plumbing Maintenance When you prefer to plan ahead and protect your plumbing system with maintenance, our team is ready to schedule!
- Kitchen Remodeling Want new sinks, faucets, or gas lines? Call our experts and tell us about your remodeling project!
- Grinder Pump Repairs Grinder pumps are essential for sewer lines located beneath the main city line. If you need repairs, call us.
- Booster Pump Installation Weak water pressure is a pain. Get a booster pump for more powerful pressure and fast water distribution.
- Lift Station Pump Repair Working to deliver your waste water up to the main city line, your lift station pump needs regular maintenance and repairs.
- Sump Pump Installation Need a sump pump installed in your flood-prone home? Phone one of our expert plumbers for installation.
- Water Treatment Services Proper water treatment will protect your water supply from organic, chemical, metal, and mineral contaminants.
Emergency Plumbing Repairs
Much of our work at DNA Plumbing revolves around emergency repairs. When it comes to catastrophic leaks, busted pipes, or backed up plumbing, our team is available any time to provide fast and affordable repairs. We understand that every hour you have to wait means more water damage and interrupted work time, so our plumbers will strive to get arrive as quickly as humanly possible. Phone our crew at (214) 799-8080 and we’ll drive out to your home or business as soon as we can to stop the damage and provide repairs. We are a fast, dependable source for emergency plumbing repairs in Mckinney, TX.
If you think your company or home is on the verge of a plumbing emergency, you don’t have to wait for problems to escalate. Call one of our plumbers and ask for a certified inspector to examine your system. Our team can make repairs and prevent major water damage and premature parts replacement.
Water Heater Repairs
Water heaters are built to withstand decades of service. Even so, they still require maintenance to ensure high performance and functionality. Rusting and mineral deposits can weaken your water heater’s production capacity and cause leaks to form, so it’s important to have your system inspected on every year or two.
Is it time to schedule maintenance for your water heater? Or maybe you require fast repairs to get your hot water heater up and running again. No matter what your needs are, you can count on our certified plumbers for water heater repairs in Mckinney, TX. You can call us at (214) 799-8080. We are equipped and trained to handle most brands and models of water heaters, including tankless and heat pump water heaters.
- Tankless Water Heaters Skip the tank and save on energy with a tankless water heater. Talk to our plumbers about installation.
- Water Heater Replacement Need to replace an aging, outdated water heater? No problem! Give our team a call today.
- Propane & Gas Water Heater Want repairs or replacement for your propane or gas water heater? We’re eager to help with fast service!
- Electric Water Heater Repair Keep your electric water heater at maximum energy efficiency with maintenance and repairs.
- Water Heater Inspection Our plumbers provide thorough inspections to uncover any damage that may be affecting your heater’s performance.
- Heat Pump Water Heater Install Heat pump water heaters are among the most energy-efficient styles. See if one might be right for your home.
Clogged Drain Repair
Muck, grime, oils, hair, toothpaste, and all sorts of objects form together to clog up your drains. While many store-bought cleaners may work for a time, these corrosive chemicals only bring temporary relief for your clogged drain. The small hole opened up in the clog will soon close again, leaving your drain in a worse state than it was before.
Professional plumbers know that clogs need to be completely eliminated and drains cleaned for the results to last. Check through our list of drain clearing services below, and give our team a call at (214) 799-8080. Make sure you ask our plumber for clogged drain cleaning in Mckinney, TX.
- Clogged Shower Drains Is your shower drain backing up from a clog? We’ll get your shower drain working again with lasting affect.
- Clogged Bathtubs Clogged bathtubs can get nasty pretty quickly. Call us if your bathtub is starting to drain too slow.
- Clogged Toilet Cleaning Toilet clogs happen at the worst of times. We’ll take care of the clog quickly and make sure it operates smoothly.
- Clogged Sink Drain Sink drains develop some of the toughest clogs. Skip ineffective store cleaners and get professional help.
- Clogged Pipe Cleaning Pipe clogs can lead to ruptured pipes and expensive water damage. Call our team for quick cleaning.
Slab Leak Detection & Repair
It is impossible to overstate how important it is to repair slab leaks as soon as possible. Slab leaks are created when shifting ground, tree roots, or happenstance cause the pipes beneath your foundation to rupture. Leaks can seep into the foundation slab and begin to crack the stone. Depending on their severity, leaks here can go undetected for a long time until water starts to bubble out of the slab. The only other way to detect a leak is to periodically turn off your water appliances and check your water meter. Inspections can also help uncover these leaks early on.
If you spot a leak coming from beneath your home, call a plumber immediately. The faster you call our team at DNA Plumbing, the faster we can stop the water loss and foundation damage. Depending on the situation, our experts may be able to fix the problem without trenching, but they are also very skilled at tunneling for repairs without severely damaging your yard. If you think your home might have a slab leak, call (214) 799-8080 quickly for slab leak repair in Mckinney, TX.
Sewer Line Clogs & Repairs
Nothing sinks a day faster than a backed up sewer line. When a clog forms from a mineral deposit, dirt clump, or a non-flushable object, waste water will quickly start to back up into your toilet, sink, shower drain, and other undesirable places. In the event your family starts to see slower draining or even waste water in your drains, turn off the water immediately and give our team a call.
Our crew at DNA Plumbing is equipped to quickly neutralize clogs and repair (or replace) damaged segments of your sewer line. We use powerful tools, such as hydro jetting, to completely eliminate the clog and prevent future ones from occurring. If your sewer line has been damaged in any way, our plumbers can also provide repairs or replacements for affected sections. You won’t have to worry about our team digging up huge sections of your yard either, as we utilize the latest camera inspection technology. It might be a stressful situation for a little while, but our experienced plumbers will soon get you out of it. If you’re having a problem with your sewer line, call our team and ask about our sewer line repairs in Mckinney, TX. You can reach us at (214) 799-8080.
Yard Line Leak Repairs
Have you started seeing puddles bubbling up through the ground in your yard? You have an underground water or sewer line leak. Instead of digging up large swathes of your yard by yourself in an attempt to find and fix the leak, why don’t you give our team at DNA Plumbing a call?
There are several potential causes for yard line leaks. One of the most common sources of damage is shifting tree roots that put pressure on the line, cracking it and allowing dirt to seep in. Shifting ground and mineral deposit clogs are two other likely culprits. Our team has advanced equipment, such as plumbing line cameras to quickly spot the location of the leak and start the repair process. No matter the cause of the damage, you should entrust your yard to our team! Call us at (214) 799-8080 and ask for our yard line leak repairs in Mckinney, TX.
Plumbing Camera Inspections
One of the greatest benefits of choosing a modernized plumbing contractor for your inspections your access to the latest camera technology. With sewer and water line camera inspections, our team can avoid unnecessary trenching. Less than two decades ago, plumbers had to dig up entire sections of yards just to locate a simple leak in an underground line. With new and improved camera technology, our experienced plumbers can locate leaks without scarring your yard.
Many minor leaks can even be treated without digging, saving you hours of labor costs, preventing scarring on the surface of your yard, and letting you get back to regular life much sooner. If you have a plumber that says they need to tunnel to find a leak in your yard line, call our team and see about scheduling a plumbing camera inspection in Mckinney, TX instead. Phone one of our plumbers at (214) 799-8080.
Whole House Repiping
Do you have an aging pipe system that seems like it’s always leaking somewhere? Maybe you constantly have to call a plumber to repair another section of your pipes. While your pipelines are designed to last for decades with proper care and maintenance, eventually they just need to be replaced. It’s one of the inescapable parts of being a homeowner. Years of wear and tear, accumulated mineral content, rusting, and clogs all accelerate your need for new pipes.
Thankfully, DNA Plumbing is here to help you through the stressful process of whole house repiping. If basic repairs can provide a lasting solution for your home, we’ll never push premature repiping on you. Otherwise, our professional plumbers will be happy to aid you as you choose new material for your pipes that fits your home and budget. Why don’t you call our team and schedule a comprehensive inspection of your plumbing system. An experienced plumber from our team will let you know whether or not repiping is necessary, and you can start planning your next system. Give us a call at (214) 799-8080, and learn more about whole house repiping in Mckinney, TX.